i haven’t posted in like a week so let me fill everyone in what has been happening in my life lately!!!!!!!!!!!
- at all
- just kidding
- some things have but not really
- senior year is sort of one of my favorite high school years because it’s the year where i’m less of a little shit and i’ve made a lot more friends and actually sort of have a social life now which is really cool
- i’m graduating…… soon…… though…….. in like less than 2 months and every time i think about graduation i just feel like dancing and puking and singing and pooping all at the same time
- i think i made the decision that i AM gonna go to college in the fall mainly because it’s going to give me something to do instead of just being home all the time plus it will give me a chance to meet some new people that i will like hopefully
- although i’m still unclear on what i really want to go for
- i’m also still trying to look for a job because i really want to make it a goal to try and move out by the end of this year or maybe the beginning of next year so i have to start saving up for that SOON!!!
- slices of pizza in 2013: 68
- also i can say that i’m in a really good time in my life right now because i haven’t really been this happy in a while and it’s just cool to feel happy and stuff and yeah
- i think this post is done have a good sunday everyone
swaggy is just too… abrupt. it just ends. swaggy. the ‘y’ is unsatisfactory. swaggie is round, balanced, and melts in your mouth. the ‘ie’ is perfectly long enough to carry out the last sound.
so my nan was spouting some crap about how gay people aren’t really people because of what it says in the bible so I said “you think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you but if you walked the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew” and she shut the fuck up
she had no idea I was quoting a song from Pocahontas